Item Location: CA (Lake Tahoe Region) USA
Posted by: Hal Starratt
Last Modified: 05/22/2019
• 1.8T Engine Conversion (180 hp). Jetta engine installed by Stefan’s AutoHaus (2015).
• 165k miles on car; 45k on engine.
• Full synthetic Euro-formula oil changes every 5k miles on engine conversion.
• 4-speed manual transaxle. New clutch (2018).
• Excellent gas mileage: 19-22mpg.
• 2nd owner. We’ve had the car since 2003.
• No rust that I am aware of.
• Handles extremely well, plenty of passing power.
• GoWesty multi-stage springs (1.5” lift) with Bilstein shocks
• T3 Technique big anti-sway bar.
• BFG AT K02 tires on 15” alloy rims including spare (85%).
• ScanGauge II monitors engine temp, mph, mpg, trip info, etc.
• Cruise control
• Fiamma F45 10’ roll-out awning.
• Spare mounted on GoWesty rear swing arm.
• Second spare + oversize undercar mount included.
• New Radiator and Stainless coolant pipes (2015).
• South African Big Brakes (front); OEM rear drums, shoes, hardware (2014).
• 2 new matching Interstate batteries installed 2018 (starter + house).
• Yakima roof rack system.
• GoWesty steel bumpers (front and rear) with 2” receivers.
• Included Bike rack and HiLift 48” jack can be mounted in receivers
• HiLift jack adapter to Vanagon lift points.
• Many spare parts.
• ARB 50 qt. 12v removable fridge with insulated cover.
• New GoWesty Pop-top tent installed (2015).
• Sleeps four
• Propane 2 burner stove
• Stainless sink + fresh water tank
• Front passenger seat swivels
• Lots of storage.
• Replaced all interior door panels.
• Original curtains in excellent condition
• Original rear hatch and vent hatch bug screens
• New sliding window screens.
• LED interior lights.
• Pioneer sound w/ 4 spkrs + retractable antenna.
• GoWesty external solar panel connection plus wiring. Ready for portable solar panels.
To Do List:
• Peeling clear coat in places (on total original color repaint 2009).
• Small dent in rear hatch.
• Very slight oil drip.