Item Location: Lake Forest Park/Washington/USA
Posted by: Jason Donaldson
Last Modified: 02/10/2019
We are selling our beloved camper van because our family of 5 has out grown her, and we are upgrading to a larger camper.
I'm much better at talking then typing so any inquires, I'll be more then happy to discuss any interest with you. What I can tell you to start;
1. New Transmission with less then 10K miles on it. (The weak point on all Eurovans)
2. New Timing Chain, done the same time as trans, less then 10K miles on it.
3. Engine has been maintained with multiple issues addressed. All paperwork is available to show and I will disclose everything. I've been burnt by others and I will not do so to potential buyers.
4. Transmission cooler upgrade
5. Paulchen System Bike rack that I purchased directly from Germany that holds 4 bikes, that is included.
6. 2" hitch installed.
7. Clean Title in hand, Clean van.
8. Majority of the work done by the outstanding Eastside Autoworks in Bellevue, WA.
9. Custom made seat covers
10. Passenger swivel base seat installed.
11. ARB awning installed and included
12. Upgraded Thermostat housing and pipe to aluminum
Thanks for looking and please send contact info if you would like more information.
Asking price is $32,000.00