We purchased this one from the original owner in the Seattle area for $28,850, delivered. We are marking that up only 5%. The total price listed above includes what we paid for it, our mark up, and the cost for all of the following:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- 16" wheel & tire package
- New 16" alloy wheels
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• All new brakes
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- refrigerator thoroughly gone-through and working FOR SURE
Basically: Back to better than showroom condition, with a better-than-factory warranty, and better equipped than when it was brand spankin' new.
This one is NOT done yet, so we have penciled this one out in a WORSE CASE scenario. Once inspected, it may (and probably will) not need as much work as we have estimated. If that is the case, then of course we will offer it for less money.
We are TOTALLY slammed with work. So, allow at least 8 weeks for completion of this vehicle.
Ken from Canada snapped this puppy right up—within 48 hours of our posting it. He is getting ready to retire in June—so he's getting on this NOW!
He is having it fixed up NICE:
• Fiamma 10-foot F45 awning
• GoWesty trailer hitch
• Yakima swing away bike rack
• OEM VW mud flaps all around
• Yakima roof racks
• Porta-potti—TO GO!
Nice buy, Ken.
We'd better get to work!
From: Ken in Canada
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 2:55 PM
To: S. Lucas Valdes
Subject: Camper #810 - arrived!
Thought I should let you know that the camper you guys prepared for Kathy and me arrived on our doorstep yesterday evening.
Everything looks really great -- we spent today playing around with it like a couple of kids!
Thanks for all the work in getting this vehicle ready for us. I'll be putting the signed warranty documents in the post to you tomorrow. I'll send a photo of us and the camper down to you soon. We've already planned our first trip -- down to the Poconos via the Finger Lakes in early fall!
From: Ken in Candada
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:00 AM
To: 'S. Lucas Valdes'
Subject: RE: Camper #810 - update
We did get one trip in last Fall (to the Poconos via the Finger Lakes) but my photography skills are certainly not up to the wonderful photos in the 2011 calendar!
Hopefully, I'll have some better ones after a few trips this year.
We're about to leave on a 2 week trip to Costa Rica (sadly, not in the camper) so I'll be out of touch for a while.