We purchased this one from Walter of California for $19,500, delivered.
The total price listed above includes what we paid for it and our mark up, and the cost for all of the following:
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- refrigerator thoroughly gone-through and working FOR SURE
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel Alignment
• All new brakes
• OEM VW mud flaps all around
This EVC comes with factory installed Winnebago sliding door, rear hatch, and skylight screens. They are a little hokey—but they work.
A super solid, all original paint, rust-free EVC, nicely equipped, for a very decent price!
Harold jumped on this one right away! Harold put down a "Dream Deposit" about a month ago—and the perfect camper came right up!
He had us add:
• GoWesty refrigerator elimination kit
- No more unreliable, expensive, not so great fridge
• New Engel all-electric fridge/freezer
• Quick release mounted behind passenger seat
• 50 watt solar panel system wired to auxiliary battery
• 2000-2003 factory center console
• Nice rubber floor mats throughout
Nice buy, Harold and Alice.