Mark and Pamela plopped down a $5k dream deposit, and we found them their dream machine!
We paid $31,150 for this EVC, delivered. Mark and Pamela paid only 5% over our cost. So, the vehicle started out costing $32,707.50.
On top of that was the cost for the following:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- 16" Wheel & Tire Package
- New 16" alloy wheels
- New Michelin tires all around
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60k service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• All new brakes
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- refrigerator thoroughly gone-through and working FOR SURE
• Fiamma F45i 10-foot awning
• Trailer hitch
• New upstairs bunk board with new, thicker mattress
• New thicker mattress for downstairs bed
• Nice stereo system with XM tuner and better rear speakers
• All sales tax and licensing fees
Better than new, and with a better warranty to boot!
Nice buy, guys!