Greg put down a $5K "dream deposit" for his family's dream machine. We were able to find him the perfect vehicle!
We paid $23,500 for this EVC, delivered. Greg paid only 5% over our cost. So, the vehicle started out costing $24,675.
On top of that was the cost for the following:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers
• 16" Wheel & Tire Package
- New 16" alloy wheels
- Special order 235/60R16 Dunlop Winter 3D tires
• 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough 60K service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New thermostat and plastic housing—just in case
• All new brakes
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
- refrigerator thoroughly gone-through and working FOR SURE
• Two new batteries and charging isolator
• Fiamma F45i 10-foot awning
• GoWesty trailer hitch, for the:
- Yakima swing-away bike carrier
• New thicker mattress for downstairs bed
• Nice stereo system with iPod interface and better rear speakers in the back
• Shipping to the Canadian border!
Another one knocked OUT OF THE PARK!