We received a wishlist request from Albert looking for a reliable 2001-2003 Weekender back in January of 2015. It took a few months for a great candidate to come in, but when this beautiful, green 2003 Weekender rolled into our lot, we knew these two were meant to be together. Albert agreed and we got to work building him his dream machine. Here's what we did:
Albert also wanted to add on the following options:
Here's how it all penciled out when all was said and done:
1. $11,897.99 Vehicle Purchase / Documentation Fees / 20% Mark-Up from Our Cost to Purchase / Road Warrior Vehicle Warranty
2. $6,999.71 Reliability Items including Throttle Body & Starter
3. $3,819.97 Wheels & Shocks
4. $10,999.05 Transmission / Major Service / Timing Chains
5. $17,300.05 Interior / Exterior Restoration including dent removal, repainting, pop-tp replacement, speakers, etc.
6. $1,498.12 Options: Fiamma Awning, Rubber Mats, Telescopic Ladder, Party Mat
Enjoy your new Eurovan, Albert!