Here is another GoWesty Eurovan full camper with pretty low mileage. Finding these vehicles with under 100K miles is getting to be tough! We purchased this vehicle back from Jean, to whom we had sold it back in 2006. For deatails of that sale, click here.
It had the GoWesty lift/level kit installed only 20k miles ago—all still in good shape. Overall, this vehicle was used very respectfully.
We paid $20,000 for this camper to begin with, and marked that up only 10%. Here is what is what went into it:
• All new timing chains and re-sealed covers
• Fresh GoWesty rebuilt transaxle with 48/48 warranty
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service—everything back to zero miles
• Full page of reliability-enhancing mechanical items totaling over $3700
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New upper ball joints
• 4-wheel alignment
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
• Two new batteries and charging isolator
• New OEM VW windshield and molding
• Rubber floor mats throughout
• New stereo with Bluetooth
• Keyless entry system
• New Engel all-electric refrigerator
• GoWesty portable solar panel system
She is 100% GoWesty, all work warrantied for 12 months/12,000 mile!
Here is a report showing how it all added up:
|1||$21,172.64||Vehicle Cost, 10% Mark Up, Doc Fees|
|2||$10,874.50||Interior & Exterior Refurbishment|
|3||$8,763.14||Timing Chains / Transaxle|
|4||$482.40||Suspension / Alignment|
|6||$1,499.10||Major Service / Water Pump|
|7||$3,004.72||Engel Fridge / Solar System|
|8||$633.50||16" Spare Tire Kit|
|9||$3,642.82||Extras: Awning / Hitch / Racks / Shower / Car Cover|
Another reliable, ready-for-anything Eurovan full camper from GoWesty!
Jean from California snatched this one up! Happy Trails Jean!