Here is another GoWesty Eurovan full camper with pretty low mileage. Finding these vehicles with under 100K miles is getting to be tough!
We paid $16,500 for this camper to begin with, Here is what is what went into it:
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service—everything back to zero miles
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• New upper ball joints
• GoWesty lift/level kit with 16" wheels and Michelin Hydro-Edge tires
• 4-wheel alignment
• AC serviced and working right FOR SURE
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
• Two new batteries and charging isolator
• Rubber floor mats throughout
• New stereo with Bluetooth
• Keyless entry system
• Fiamma F45s Awning
• Yakima Roof Racks
She is 100% GoWesty, all work warrantied for 12 months/12,000 mile!
Here is a report showing how it all added up:
|1||$18,339.04||Vehicle Cost, 10% Mark Up, Doc Fees|
|2||$11858.87||Interior & Exterior Refurbishment|
|3||$5058.85||Major Service, Tires, Suspension, Steering|
|4||$1845.47||Extras: Awning, Roof Racks|
Another reliable, ready-for-anything Eurovan full camper from GoWesty!
Kevin and Stephanie from California snatched this one up! Welcome to the family!