We paid $16,000 for this one, and we are marking that up 20%. On top of that, it cost $1450 to get it here. So, the vehicle itself starts out at $20,650, which is very fair and reasonable for a 1999 EVC in decent shape, like this one. But, there is still A LOT to do...
This is what is going into it, all included in the price:
• GoWesty lift and level
- Bilstein shock absorbers all around
- New 16" alloy wheels
-New Michelin 235/60-16 HydroEdge tires
- 4-wheel alignment
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough service
- All maintenance items back to zero miles
- All fluids, filters, belts, tune up parts—everything!
• All new brakes
• AC service
• New water pump with steel impeller (instead of sudden-death factory plastic impeller water pump)
• GoWesty super duper details inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there is works—guaranteed!
- two new batteries and charging isolator
- keyless entry system
All of that and more is included in the advertised price.
Summer snapped this one right up, and added the following:
• Fiamma F45 10' super deluxe awning
• Upgraded stereo with iPod and Bluetooth
• Class 3 trailer hitch and wiring
• Super comfy upstairs and downstairs mattresses
• GoWesty solar panel kit
• 12VCD/110VAC power inverter
• Nice floor mats throughout
• Shipping to her front door
Nice buy, Summer!
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 4:37 PM
To: S. Lucas Valdes
Subject: Linda and the [expletive] DMV!
Nice to chat with your busy self. I am still figuring out when I can
swing by Los Osos and meet you!
My Eurovan Camper arrived in excellent condition yesterday evening. Transport picked up at GoWesty on Friday, delivered here the following Monday. Based on what I'd read on GoWesty.com., I consider myself lucky! Thanks again for setting that up.
Your crew did an awesome job. I think you all lived up to the claim of it looking, smelling, and functioning as new as possible. The floor job also came out great. I cannot wait to get up to the mountains this weekend and get a scenic shot for you (and possibly the web site)!
Thanks again for a lovely vehicle!