Mandy purchased this Eurovan from us back in 2009. For details of that sale, please click here. After experiencing a stalling problem, which turned out ot be from a faulty fuel pump, Mandy decided to trade it back in to us in exchange for a 1999 Eurovan. Details of her second purchase are here.
We fixed the faulty fuel pump and contacted Nate, who had put down a $5,000.00 deposit for his dream Eurovan.
Nate read through this vehicles history going back to when we first purchased it in 2005 and decided he liked what he saw in this van and wanted to make it his. We rolled up our sleeves and got to work for him.
Mandy had taken good care of this van in the year that she had it, so we didn't have too much to do to get it back into perfect shape. Here's an overview of what we did:
• GoWesty super duper ultra thorough major service—everything back to 0 miles
• GoWesty super duper detail inside and out
- as close to new looking, working, and smelling as possible
- everything that is supposed to be there is there
- everything that is there works—guaranteed!
• Replace Windshield
• Repair Rust Around Windshield & Repaint Area
• New Fuel Pump
• Replace Keyless Entry System
• Mount and Balance 4 Like New Yokohama Tires
Here's a report showing how it all broke down:
1. $45,907.79 Vehicle Purchase & Mark Up / Road Warrior Warranty / Major Service / Documentation Fees
2. $2,718.86 Engel Fridge / Fiamma Awning / Vinyl Flooring / Solar System / Interior Paint
3. $1,957.21 Windshield & Molding / Keyless Entry
Happy Trails, Nate!