We are proud to introduce this GoWesty-designed 16" x 7" steel wheel bundle, which is manufactured right here in the USA.
These 16" x 7" steel wheels will bolt right onto your 2WD or 4WD Vanagon and Bus with no modifications. Mounting hardware included. You save almost $30 purchasing this bundle!
• (4) 16" x 7" steel wheels
• Offset: ET30
• High-quality powder-coating
• Made in the USA
• Includes mounting hardware
• Stainless steel rally-style hubcaps, optional center caps, and trim rings offered separately below!
Available in black, white, and silver.
• If you plan on running these steel wheels with a big brake system, we recommend ONLY using the GoWesty Bigger Brakes. If you plan to use a different big brake system, we highly recommend purchasing two 5mm aluminum spacers for safety reasons.
• The lug holes on these wheels are a very tight fit. This can make it difficult to slide on to a spare tire carrier or bigger brake front hub if there is any misalignment of the mounting studs. Usually a bit of wiggling or a light tap with a rubber mallet will get it on there with no problem, but if necessary you can open up the lug holes slightly with a drill, Dremel, or file to gain the necessary clearance.
You will need to remove two 11mm courtesy bolts on each of your rear brake drums, as they interfere with these new steel wheels. These bolts are non-essential and their removal poses no danger whatsoever!
14" Spare: If you plan to keep (and potentially use) your 14” steel wheel spare, you will need to keep one set of your original steel wheel hardware in the event of needing to use your spare.
16" Spare: This 16" wheel will not fit in the spare tire bay without modification to the bay.