Step into the future with these DOT-approved LED headlights for your 1968-79 Bus or 1980-85 Vanagon (or any year Vanagon with South African grille headlight system)—please see important fitment notes!
These 7" round, white LED headlights offer superior light output and extremely low power consumption. We tested every LED headlight we could get our hands on, and this unit was the clear frontrunner. This headlight offers a fantastic beam pattern (with fewer artifacts than some of our other tested units), a 3-year manufacture warranty, it's made in the USA... and it's rated at 100,000 hours, which means it'll likely be the last headlight you purchase for your van.
Sold in pairs.
• UV- and impact-resistant, heavy-duty polycarbonate lens bonded to rugged aluminum housing.
• Integral metalized reflector.
• DOT-legal; exceeds FMVSS 108 and CMVSS 108 requirements. Meets applicable SAE standard. (Not ECE compliant.)
• 9-32 volt operating range.
• Low power consumption: draws only 17-22 watts.
• Standard H4 electrical connection.
• Extended service life and outstanding vibration resistance.
• Provides separate high and low beam functions.
1968-79 Bus: These headlights are a direct "plug-and-play" fit for your Bus with sealed beam headlights.
1980-85 Vanagon with standard 2-round headlight grille: These headlights are a direct "plug-and-play" fit for sealed beam headlights.
1980-91 Vanagon with South African 4-Headlight Grille Kit: These headlights are a direct "plug-and-play" fit for the outer lights. You still need the inner lights.
1986-91 Vanagon with rectangular headlights: These headlights require round headlight brackets, round headlight grille, and H5 to H4 adapters (coming soon)