Let's face it: The front-loading fridge in your Eurovan full camper just isn't that efficient. We eliminate that fridge in every Eurovan Winnebago we sell, installing some storage-gaining cabinetry in its stead. Our Eurovan Fridge-B-Gone Kit is well-designed, featuring fitted grooves for easy, error-free assembly. You'll get three fixed-height shelves—which are perfect for stowing your necessities—and all exposed surfaces are finished in an attractive gray laminate to complement the interior of your camper*.
• This do-it-yourself assembly contains everything you need to replace your troublesome stock Norcold with some useful shelving.
• The unit comes disassembled (for economical shipping).
• Requires a screwdriver, small hammer, some wood glue, and about 30 minutes (plus drying time for the glue) for assembly.
• Complete, detailed, step-by-step instructions included.
• NOTE: Installation of this kit is not for everyone. We recommend reading over the instructions completely—then enlist a professional mechanic, if needed.
We recommend adding one of our high-efficiency, super-badass electric fridge/freezer combos, which store nicely behind the passenger seat pedestal. See related products below!
Color Note: The Winnebago Eurovan Camper was delivered with two different shades of gray on the main galley cabinet frame. 1995-99½ models frequently feature a slightly darker cabinet frame than the later 1999½-2003 models. However, all years utilize the same color laminate for the shelving. Choose the proper frame color from the drop down menu to match your galley cabinet frame.
*Note: This kit only fits the early model campers from 1995-2001 with the longer propane tank (about 30" end-to-end). If you have a later model with the shorter tank (about 23" end-to-end) this will not fit. But don't worry, we are working on a solution for your vehicle and will have it available just as soon as possible.