Looking for high-quality, direct-fit replacement speakers for your Vanagon? Look no further. The Pioneer TS-D1002R twin speaker set includes two (2) premier, high-end, 4" 2-way speakers boasting 110 watts of max power. Pioneer's Dual-Layer IMX technology provides enhanced stability and integrity, and the rear chamber tweeter gives you better vocal imaging and high note response. In other words, your Vanagon will sound awesome. Sold as a pair.
• 4" twin speakers with 110W maximum power
• Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) build
• Exclusive rear chamber tweeter
• Built-in -12dB/Octave HPF and LPF crossover (mid-range response!)
• Frequency response: 40 Hz to 40 kHz
• Sensitivity: 86 dB
• Mounting depth: 1 ¾" (46.5 mm)
• Cut out dimensions: 4-1/8" (106 mm)
Fitment note: If you have manual windows (non-power), the window cranks are likely to interfere with these and any other aftermarket speaker. The best options currently available are our high-clearance window cranks (available below) but even these can rub slightly upon install depending on the condition of the door panel and the individual tolerances of your vehicle.
*NOTE. These speakers are used in the front door of all Vanagons and is also used to replace the rear speakers in any non-Winnebago Eurovan. Installation in Eurovans can be a bit tricky; we recommend utilizing a professional automotive stereo installer.
Sold as a pair (photo above shows speakers both with/without cover).