GoWesty tries to provide only the best quality parts and accessories to our customers. If you are not happy with the item(s) received for any reason, we offer a straight forward return policy that is fair and easy to understand. If you wish to return an unused (re-sellable) item in original packaging, call us toll-free 888-469-3789 to obtain your return authorization number. Write this number on the outside of the box (i.e. RA# 12345) and return it prepaid and insured to the address below:
GoWesty Camper Products
1119 Los Olivos Ave.
Los Osos, California 93402-3232
• Please note, there are no returns on used parts, or on electric or electronic parts.
• Items must be returned with original packaging.
• Within 30 days of the shipping date, for full refund excluding postage and handling.
• Within 60 days of the shipping date, for refund minus a 15% restocking fee and excluding postage and handling.
• After 60 days of the shipping date, you will receive GoBucks credit minus a 15% restocking fee and excluding postage and handling.
• After twelve (12) months, we will not accept returns on any merchandise.
• NOTE: If you return an item that was eligible for (and accrued) GoBucks, those GoBucks will be removed from your online account upon return of the item.
Shipping Fees Policy
All shipping costs incurred as part of a product exchange or return shall be furnished entirely by the customer. Product warranties cover only the item itself, and provides no coverage for return freight. GoWesty has no control over where on the planet our products are used, and therefore does not cover any shipping costs to and from our facility. The only exception to this rule is when we have mistakenly shipped you the incorrect part, or the part arrived in unusable condition. Under these circumstances, GoWesty will absorb any and all shipping costs required to remedy the situation.
The GoWesty "Better Mousetrap" Policy
We are constantly striving to improve our proprietary parts and kits—to design the "better mousetrap," so to speak. If we can make a part more practical, efficient, user-friendly, reliable, and/or affordable, we will do so. Product specifications evolve over time, and the end result is (hopefully) a "better mousetrap." This is not to suggest that the earlier generation product isn't worth owning; it just means that if we can make a product better, we will.
This is our professional promise to you: If you have purchased any product from GoWesty and we release a superior version of the same product within 12 months from your date of purchase, you have the option to return that product to us (in good working condition) and to purchase the new version at a 25% discount.
Here's how it works:
• Give us a call, and we'll determine if your "old" product qualifies for this offer.
• You purchase the "new and improved" product.
• We give you a return authorization number, and you ship the old product back to us. We can provide a return shipping label for a small fee.
• Upon receipt of the old product, we credit you 25% of the cost of the new product.
• Note: The product you return must be in good working condition. If you have any doubts about whether your product fits the desciption of "good working condition," take some photos and email them to us.