GoWesty strives to provide a fun, positive, and rewarding company culture. We host weekly lunchtime BBQs, Friday evening beverages, company campouts, and lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you think you'd be a good addition to our team, please explore our current job offerings below.
• Purchase retail parts, raw materials, services, and supplies
• Forecast goals and objectives for the purchasing department and strive to meet them
• Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence
• Ensure that purchase orders (POs) are created in a timely fashion while proactively identifying risks and providing mitigation plans
• Monitor and upgrade supplier performance while maintaining positive vendor relationships
• Assess cost, schedule, and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate the highest quality at the best value
Requirements for Candidacy:
• Strong communication skills and multitasking abilities
• Must thrive on supplier communication and negotiating pricing/timelines
• Able to evaluate marketplace purchasing habits/trends while maintaining inventory levels at multiple locations
• 2+ years purchasing experience
• Automotive experience preferred, but not required
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Compensation commensurate with candidacy. Please email your resume to email@example.com. If we are interested in setting up an interview, we will reach out to you directly.