|Part #: 253-070-601D|
|Works with: 1968-91|
|Weight: 35.00 lbs|
|Our Price: $379.95|
|Sale Price: $341.95|
|Enjoy 5% GoBucks credit when you purchase this item online!|
• Includes internal auto-stop valve & shut-off valve
• New regulator with plastic covers
• Skid plate
• 10% larger 3.3 gallon capacity.
• D.O.T compliant
- Due to the modern design of the regulator, you will most likely NOT have to cut and re-flare your lines for installation.
- There is a brass two-into-one T-fitting into which your copper lines thread. You'll need to keep this T-fitting and reuse it when installing your new tank.
- When removing the lines and the splitter from your old regulator, you can utilize a pipe plug to stop the flow of LP before removing the old tank.
- We recommend having your new tank professionally purged before the first filling. Please contact a local RV shop for purging.
- Likewise, any leftover LP in your old tank should be professionally purged.
Bus owners: Installation of this tank requires an adapter bracket kit, sold separately below.
Article alert! Read our "LP Fuel Tank for Vanagon: The Full Story" article which addresses the lifespan, legislation, and replacement of the Vanagon/Bus LP tank.
GoWesty! Camper Products is a privately owned company specializing in parts, accessories, sales and service of Volkswagen (R) campers. It is not affiliated in any way with Volkswagen of America or Volkswagen AG. "Vanagon", "Bus", "VW", "Volkswagen", and "Eurovan" are registered trademarks and should be considered as such throughout our entire website.